1. I am really good at ice-blocking.
2. I didn’t like pasta until I lived in Italy.
3. I’m emotionally retarded.
4. Four brothers, no sisters. (Perhaps the reason behind number 3.)
5. If I don’t write it down in my planner, it won’t happen. I’ll guarantee it.
6. I’m still short and I’m not in middle school anymore.
7. I’ve never lived ANYWHERE longer than 6 years.
8. I don’t like birthday cake.
9. If I could take up a new hobby, it would be photography.
10. When I was little I could put both my feet behind my head. Now, I can barely reach them.
11. Music is overrated.
12. TV is addicting.
13. I’m a romantic. In certain, qualified situations.
14. I love country dancing.
15. I don’t know where I will be living in four months.
16. I hate asparagus. Don’t make me try it. I already have.
17. I love traveling.
18. I want to get my pilot’s license someday.
19. I have always wanted to learn Russian.
20. Confession: I enjoy reading easy, cheap mormon romances.
21. I have a goal to read a piece of classic literature every year. So far, I’m on track.
22. I can bake. and sew. and clean. and I’m proud of it.
23. I want a truck, an old, green chevy. 70s.
24. I used to wear glasses. I don’t have to anymore!
25. I like filling out forms.