Summer is here and feels like it is already slipping away, so to take hold of my Summer, I’m making a list of things that I want to do before the leaves begin to fall.
If you have suggestions for other great things I shouldn’t miss out on this Summer, I’m open!
– Hike Mt. Timpanogos
– Float Provo River (this one can be repeated as desired!)
– Freedom Festival Fun Run– DONE, July 5, 2010
-Tuachan play– DONE August 5, 2010. My mom and I saw Tarzan!
– Water fight
– Drive-in Movie
-Sidewalk chalk art
– Horseback Ride
– Farmer’s Market– DONE August 27, 2010.
– Outdoor Movie Night– DONE August 2, 2010
– Learn constellations– Started June 2010.
– Zoo (Hogle or Petting)
– Ride a Ferris Wheel
– Broadway Show– Not going to happen, instead I saw the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, SoHo and Fifth Avenue. August 13-18, 2010.
– Thanksgiving Point Gardens on Segways
-Picnic in the Park